Personal Mission/Philosophy Statement
In the continued advancing sport of Cheerleading and as a SESO coach I am dedicated with a passion in developing students talents, physical abilities and strengths in becoming well-rounded students and therefore promoting school spirit.
- Students will develop good behavior by promoting fair, loyal, responsible and respectful actions.
- Students will develop good Samaritanism toward their peers and others.
- Students will develop school pride and spirit.
- Students will acquire flexibility, balance and strength while developing acrobatics and gymnastics.
- Students will develop dancing skills such as synchronization, coordination, formations, transitions and fluidness in creative movements.
- Students will develop listening and speaking skills while projecting their voice with expression and energy during cheers.
Contact Info: Marisel Malavé (787) 834-2150